Urgent Care Dental is staffed by Board Certified Dentists and a professional team equipped to provide you with excellent care. As we all know, emergencies never happen when it’s “convenient”. With this in mind, Urgent Care Dental is available after hours and on weekends to provide care, comfort and convenience to our patients. Urgent Care Dental specializes in treating dental emergencies and treating pain exclusively. We do not provide “routine” dental care such as cleanings, fillings, etc. Urgent Care Dental is not a substitute for a regular dentist or dental office.
What To Expect
If you’re having a dental issue, come right in!
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted by our friendly staff and asked to fill out a brief medical history and other standard paperwork.
- Patients will be seen on a first come, first served basis.
- After an initial consult with the doctor, any necessary x-rays will be taken.
- Based on the results, the doctor will discuss the diagnosis and treatment, if any is needed.
- The doctor will answer any and all questions before any treatment commences.
- Patients will also have a full understanding of the financial responsibility before any work is performed.
- The doctor will then complete the necessary treatment.
- Upon checking out, the patient will receive a copy of all x-rays and clinical notes that they may give to their regular dentist.
- If the patient does not have a dentist, Urgent Care Dental will be happy to provide a referral.
- A completed insurance form will also be provided so that the patient may receive direct reimbursement.
Urgent Care Dental strives to make your visit convenient, comfortable and seamless.
We pride ourselves on providing a clean, friendly environment for our patients. We know that many people are anxious about going to the dentist. Our courteous and professional staff is trained to make each visit as stress-free as possible.
Payment Information and Insurance
We accept all major credit cards as well as cash. We also offer no interest financing through Care Credit. Payment options will be explained prior to any dental treatment.
We are now able to accept most major insurances. Patients must provide proof of insurance so that we may confirm eligibility. If we do not accept your insurance, we will provide you with a completed insurance form that you may submit to your insurance carrier for direct reimbursement. Our office will be happy to help you through this process so that you receive your reimbursement in a timely and efficient manner.